I just wanted to post a quick recap from Saturday’s meeting. Thank you to everyone who braved the cold and the snow to join us at Winking Lizard for our first meeting of 2018! We had a GREAT turnout which is always a good way to start off the year/season.
- We have a new VP of Dealer Relations – Brian Bivens!
- The payment deadline for dues is February 28th. If you pay by the end of January (via check/cash to Ryan Augenstein, or PayPal), you will be mailed your two cling/vinyl stickers with the new logo.
- A single membership is $30, a family membership is $35.
- We will have a finalized version of the event schedule by the end of January. It will be posted on Facebook, here on the website, and a PDF will be sent via email.
- We are in the process of getting an apparel website put together. Once this is ready to go, information will be sent via email, linked here on the website and on Facebook.
- If you’re going to ZDayZ (and I know a lot of you have registered already!), our goal this year is to have as much participation in the 5k/10k as possible – it’d be really awesome if we could have the greatest club participation there – so please sign up! The money goes to a great cause and it will be one more way to show that ZROC is AWESOME!
If you have any questions or ideas you’d like to pass along to the board, please feel free to leave a comment for us!
Jess, VP of Communications